http://recipearchive.sparklemarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Gia-Russa-BBQ-Chili.jpg 317 843 sparkle http://recipearchive.sparklemarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/SM_Logo.png sparkle2019-09-24 13:41:262019-09-25 12:48:48Gia Russa BBQ Chili
Lots of fall flavors make an appearance in the Great Groceries kitchen this week! For dinner, warm up with a big bowl of Gia Russa BBQ Chili.
- 2 Tbsp. Gia Russa Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. Gia Russa Chopped Garlic
- 2 cups diced bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can Gia Russa Homestyle Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Gia Russa Beef Stock
- 1 can Gia Russa Black Beans, rinsed
- 1 can Gia Russa Kidney Beans, rinsed
- 1 can Gia Russa Cannellini Beans, rinsed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and chopped onion, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add ground beef and cook until brown. Add onion, garlic and peppers and cook until soft. Stir in cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, G Hughes BBQ Sauce and beef stock. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for one hour.
- Stir in black beans, kidney beans and cannellini beans. Serve garnished with cheese and onions.